Would you like to become a member of Bordeaux Art Contemporain ?
The application must be supported by two members of the organization and is subject to the Board of Directors’ approval.
To become an active member of B.A.C., the structure must meet the following criteria :
- have a legal personality
- have as a main activity the teaching, production, diffusion or artistic mediation
- have a registered office or, failing that, a place of distribution in the Bordeaux Métropole territory
- have the will to invest significantly in the operation, development and implementation of the associative project and the development of the association
- be up to date with its annual fee of 50 €
Extract of the rules of procedure of the association BORDEAUX ART CONTEMPORAIN (B.A.C.), adopted by decision of the Board of Directors on Monday February 13, 2017
Article 1 – Approval of new members.
All new members must be sponsored and introduced by two members of the association, including at least one active member, prior to its approval. It is approved by the Board of Directors ruling by a majority of all its members. The council decides at each of its meetings on the admission applications submitted. People wishing to join must complete a membership form and pay the membership fee of 50 €.
Do you want to support the actions of Bordeaux Art Contemporain and become a benefactor member ?
Extract of the statutes of the association BORDEAUX ART CONTEMPORAIN (B.A.C.) adopted by decision of the constitutive general assembly of Monday, February 13, 2017.
ARTICLE 5 / MEMBERS
3. The benefactor members, as natural or legal persons having expressly requested this quality. This title is awarded by the Board of Directors to those who have paid to the association an annual contribution higher than the ordinary contribution mentioned in the rules of procedure. Benefactor members have no voting rights.