The Bordeaux Submarine Base closes 2019 with a monographic exhibition exclusively devoted to the video and film work of French artist and filmmaker Clément Cogitore.
A selection of the artist’s most iconic film and video installations distributed over various areas of the Submarine Base makes up a tour including work from the start of his career and more recent creations, including The Evil Eye, with which he won the Marcel Duchamp prize in 2018.
33 300 Bordeaux
Tel.: + 33 (0)5 56 11 11 50
Instagram : @bsm_bordeaux_officiel
Facebook : @BasesousmarinedeBordeaux
The Submarine Base is open Tuesday to Sunday from 1.30 to 7 p.m (during temporary exhibitions only).
Free on the first Sunday of each month.
Closed on Mondays and November 1st, December 25th, January 1st.
Full price: €5 / Concessions: €3
Free for under 18s and Carte Jeune holders
Getting to the Submarine Base
- Liane Bus, route 9 towards Bradenbourg, to Latule
- Liane Bus, route 32 towards Bouliac, to Latule
- Tram C to Place Ravezies-Le Bouscat, then Liane bus, route 9 towards Brandenbourg, to Latule
- Tram B towards Berges de la Garonne, to La Cité du Vin then Liane bus, route 32 towards Bouilac, to Latule
- Tram B towards Berges de la Garonne, to Brandenbourg then Liane bus, route 9 towards Gare Saint-Jean, to Base Sous-Marine
- Bicycle access by numerous cycle lanes and bicycle parking in front of the entrance to the Submarine Base.
- Free parking